In information security, access control is the selective restriction of access to a place or other resource. The act of accessing may mean consuming, entering, or using. Permission to access a resource is called authorization. Locks and login credentials are two analogous mechanisms of access control. The underlying principles of access control systems and how to implement, manage and secure those systems, including internetwork trust architectures, identity management and various access control frameworks.
Benefits of Doing Business with Topgallant Partners
- Document Your Organization’s Due Diligence
Topgallant provides verification and validation of an organization’s adherence to best practices and compliance with government regulations.
- Identify Security Vulnerabilities Before They Become a Problem
No infrastructure is perfect and non-susceptible to attack and security holes and lapses.
- IT Risk Assessment Preempts Surprises
There are some things you can’t defend against, no matter how many firewalls you erect.
- Topgallant is a Technical Consulting Firm Not a Reseller, Manufacturer or VAR
We are going show you how to solve your security issues not sell you a box to solve those problems.
- We Help Determine Organizational & Industry Security Requirements
Good security has a lot to do with adherence to established security policies and practices.
- Risk Assessment Establishes the Big Picture
Topgallant’s IT Risk Assessment is more than running a vulnerability scanner against a network segment and creating a prepackaged report.
- A Proven Record in IT Security and Experience
Topgallant Partners has been providing IT Risk Assessment Services since 2004.
- A Focus on Security Standards
Topgallant believes that Security is not industry dependent but Standards Based Dependent meaning that best practices provide the best protection